A digital compliance & assessment tool to enhance the sustainability of your business
Navigate your environmental and occupational safety issues with EHS Compass
Legal and Requirement Registers
Consulting & Education
- General environmental management
- Management of waste and hazardous waste
- Management of water and wastewater
- Management of emissions to air
- Management of chemicals
- Hazardous substances and their transport
Occupational health and safety legislation
- General occupational health and safety management
- Occupational hygiene
- Operational safety
- Emergency preparedness
- E.g. internal rules
- E.g. supplier requirements
- E.g. permit conditions
- Occupational health and safety risks
- Environmental risks
- Sustainable mining
- ISO 14001 requirements
- ISO 45001 requirements
- ISO 9001 requirements
- General HR management
- Working time
- Data protection and privacy protection
- Intellectual property rights
- Consumer protection
- Strong electronic identification
Food safety legislation
- Catering facilities and food manufacturing facilities
- Enforcement authorities
- Packaging and labelling
- Food contact materials
- Food supplements and fortified foods
- Vehicle use
- Structural modification of vehicles
- Technical requirements for vehicles
- Roadworthiness inspections and vehicle approval
EHS Compass helps you stay on top of things
Monitor and Comply: legal requirements, ISO standards requirements as well as internal and stakeholder requirements.
Manage and Assess: risks and opportunities, compliance, management systems.
…and see your business reach the next level!
Get a quote or request a demo
Get a quote: Please fill in the form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
Request a demo: Please fill in the form and we’ll schedule your customized demo to show you how EHS Compass can help your organisation.
Nina CrossProduct Owner - EHS Compassncross@ramboll.com+358 40 572 4105Finland
Niclas HolmLead Consultantniclas.firstname.lastname@example.org+46 70 911 99 74Sweden
Caroline GiessingConsultantcagi@ramboll.dk+45 51 61 00 51Denmark
Juha AspholmHead of department - Digital & Education Norwayjuha.email@example.com+47 476 61 226Norway
Inspiring solutions that make a real difference to our customers
Ramboll employs 16,000 experts worldwide. We have 300 offices in 35 countries, so we can combine strong local knowledge with our extensive international expertise.
Our digital tools have been developed by our in-house experts and we can help you when your company needs additional resources or specific expertise to deal with EHSQ issues. Thanks to its diverse range of products and services, Ramboll can offer everything you need – a one-stop-shop .