The three available assessments modules i.e. risk assessments, compliance assessments and system evaluations provide a variety of useful tools for clients wishing to conduct a specific assessment or evaluation at a given time and gaining a static report of the event and its findings and recommendations. The service is suitable for organisations that are subject to internal and/or external audits, assessments and other compliance reviews. Typical use would be site HSE audits, supply chain audits and construction site safety walks.
Under all the three types of assessment module, you have the ability to:
- conduct generic assessments with no predefined criteria,
- conduct assessments against content found in other tools such as the legal or requirement registers,
- conduct assessments using ready-to-use checklists generated by Ramboll; and/or
- conduct assessments created by the client themselves or one of their stakeholders.
Assessments module include tools for:
- planning, scheduling and conducting assessments,
- reporting on results; and
- managing and following up on the recommended corrective actions.
Ready-to-use checklists for assessments makes conducting assessments easier, faster, more coherent and provide more comparable results. Ready-to use checklists are available for all three types of assessment. It is also possible to import customised assessment checklists, for example, for use in supplier audits and/or internal compliance audits.
To complement the tool, we offer expert consultancy services relating to compliance and management systems. Our HSEQ experts worldwide can support you, for example, in carrying out compliance audits, chemical assessments, permit reviews as well as carrying out systems gap analyses, facilitating workshops and holding stakeholder consultations.